KLC Consulting is hiring!
We are on a mission to help 100 inspiring and intentional women cross the next million dollar milestone in their business this year!
We keep things simple. We constrain our focus to a few big goals. Everything we do is in support of the vision of helping our clients create deeply satisfying, lucrative, freedom-based businesses their way through our leadership training programs.
- Facilitate monthly accountability calls with academy clients
- Lead academy group coworking sessions
- Support Kaeli with private client work
- Cultivate relationships in private Facebook community
- Identify and nurture ideal key prospects online to bring to conversion events
- Nurture pre-qualified IG leads to events or consultation calls
- Champion the Active Campaign CRM
The Right Fit:
- A sophisticated, well-spoken, well-written, brand-savvy boss
- A mature demeanor with an impeccable ability to both nurture & challenge our clients
- A quick learner with problem-solving and critical thinking skills - someone who takes the initiative to figure out what needs to be done through creativity and flexibility
- Customer-service oriented with ability to quickly establish rapport with customers and team
- Obsessively motivated, reliable, and resourceful
- Has an aptitude for (or ability to quickly master) communication around operating systems such as Excel, Google drive, Active Campaign, Kajabi, and other email marketing and technical programs… PS we can help teach you these!
- Superior organizational skills, follow-through skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to finish an assigned task without all of the steps in place
- Playful sense of humor
- You are humble, hungry and smart
- You love coaching
- You bring innovative ideas and diverse experience to the table
- You don’t need tons of hand holding
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience equivalency
- 2+ years in a coaching or consulting role, ideally in aesthetics or wellness
- Excellent communication skills with outstanding phone and written and verbal etiquette
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Excited about communicating with prospective clients and selling into programs
- Action-oriented with ability to take constructive feedback
- Professional and mature demeanor with presentable appearance
- Well rounded- ability to quickly learn KLC’s operations, technology, social media and other applicable systems
- Ability to set the tone for the team with optimal professionalism
- We are a virtual team. You need an office and a strong internet connection
Not the right fit:
- You are looking to start your own business within the next 2 years
- Someone who needs a ton of structure and consistency
- Not willing to jump in as needed on tasks that aren’t “yours”
- Working multiple jobs or side gigs
- Someone who can’t work independently.
- Someone who has never worked in an entrepreneurial environment before.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Using impeccable coaching skills to support our clients to recognize and overcome limiting beliefs so they can reach their goals faster and with less overwhelm
- Provide clear support and helpful guidance as our clients set goals, navigate obstacles and grow their businesses
- Be a sounding board and thought partner to our aesthetic & wellness business leader clients
- Provide expert facilitation of virtual group sessions and events
- Design short learning modules for virtual workshops
- Dedicate yourself to learning our proprietary coaching tools, methodologies, and curriculum to support our clients in their quest to build deeply satisfying, lucrative, freedom-based businesses
If this opportunity lights your soul on fire, please complete this brief application. We will be accepting applications through July 30, 2021.
© KLC Consulting